This amazing car is made entirely of Lego bricks
Ok, file it under "Coolest DIY Project Ever".
Back in 2012, a couple guys had a crazy idea – “Hey, let’s build a car completely out of Legos.” While many of us have hotshot in-the-clouds ideas in the back of our heads, these guys were completely serious about it. And unlike most of us when conceiving it, were probably completely sober.
After getting 40 people to invest in the project, they started design and construction of what they’re calling the
Super Awesome Micro Project. What’s that mean?
That means over a half million legos and a fully-functioning, full-size car (a hot rod,) that actually runs...on air.
Check out the cool orbital engine below. You can watch it all move in the video following:
The car was built in Romania and shipped to Melbourne, Australia. It has reached a speed of about 20 mph, and while they say it can go faster, they’re keeping it low because they’re “scared of giant lego explosion” – in their words.
The whole thing is built on standard Lego bricks, including an impressive engine with 256 pistons. Check out the video below:
Vath Tuning has built a 580 HP station wagon I can trust
Usually, I am not the kind of person who likes station wagons. The further away from Lotus 7 and the like, the less I like it. However, when I saw a Mercedes-Benz horsepower modified by a modified equ...
Bentley Continental GT V8: The right car lives again
In many words, this is a dream car; Bentley Continental GT. This luxury station wagon embodies the essence of performance, refinement and luxury. For all the options on the market today—sedans, coupes...
- Ivy Charging Network cooperates with the Ontario municipal government to build a level 2 charger
- The Canadian government invests in a clean car and aerospace center in Hamilton
- Mitsubishi Motors Canada Appoints Kenji Harada as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Nissan announces Canadian pricing for the new 2021 Rogue
- FedDev Ontario invests in Canada's first car accelerator in Windsor-Essex
- 2019 Volvo V60 unveiled, emphasizing versatility and safety