Ten coolest police cars-the coolest police cars can make crooks jealous
According to their desire for freedom, criminals like to avoid the police, and in many cases, they own a vehicle that allows the local police to run around for their money. However, in some countries, the police have some of the coolest police cruisers, which can be especially envied by many criminals. However, not all vehicles can drive on most streets, but they do have the ability to hunt down crooks at the fastest speed.
A quick look at the top 10:
10. Police in the Netherlands have a hand-built Spyker C8. The Spyder Roadster uses a V-8 Audi 4.2 Liter power plant to push this cruiser to its limits in terms of speed and handling. However, it doesn’t quite have the same curb appeal as:
9. Lamborghini Gallardo. Two vehicles in London’s Metropolitan Police have been used since 2005 and 2006 as publicity, provided by Lamborghini. Often referred to as the Yellow Gallardos they bear the yellow and blue markings and are fitted with a small light bar. They are not however, used as part of the department’s regular cruiser force.
8. There’s not much that can be said about the Mini Cooper version of a police car, other that their power plant and sturdy frame can take them many places that traditionally sized police cars can’t go.
7. For luxury, the Lexus IS Humberside features a 5 Liter V-8 with a top speed of 168 miles per hour, although it could be faster except for the electronic governor limits. The extra communications equipment and computers in the vehicle has not slowed it down any and aids officers in their pursuit of the ne’er do wells.
6. Not many crooks can take their eyes off a Porsche Carrera S, especially when it’s flashing red and blue lights in their rear view mirror. This cruiser was used in Germany to attempt to promote car safety as well as some of the illegal methods car lovers use to outfit their vehicles.
5. With many car companies developing show vehicles, putting together police cars, Ferrari wasn’t left out of the loop with its 612 Scaglietti HGTS. The special cruiser, housing the V-12 four-seat vehicle was part of its 60
anniversary parade through the United Kingdom.
4. When Sussex police get together with young drivers and talk about road safety, the youngsters pay more attention with the police show up in their Lotus Exige. Showing up in such as vehicle often gets the youngsters’ attention and allows the police to address road safety issues.
3. The Mitsubishi Evo-X Lancer offers more than just performance and power. Its image plays a strong part in disturbing crime on the Yorkshire streets in the United Kingdom. The sight of the vehicle is often enough to eliminate the need for a high-speed chase.
2. Only one U.S. vehicle, the Chevrolet Camaro is considered one the coolest police vehicles, but this one, built on a Camaro SS frame, a local car shop built this vehicle for the Haltom City, Texas department and has a muscle-car influence in the community.
1. The #1 coolest police car is the 225 mph V-12 installed in the Mercedes CLS Brabus Rocket. It was built for the safety movement in Germany, but it is still exciting to see it at auto shows around the world.
Garmin babyCam bundle review
Garmin babyCam BundleProsLarge ScreenSimple GPS OperationConsExpensiveBulky CameraCamera Mounting80OKAYWhere to BuyAmazon.com“Don’t make me stop this car!”Oh how many times my father made that threat...
Viaduct Elegy: Chapter 4: The Disaster Waiting to Happen
Finally, in the end, they finally demolished the Alaska Viaduct, which is a huge, ugly, earthquake-disastrous transportation "infrastructure", which is largely a scar on Seattle's face. A damn Of the...